Our Recent Posts
- The Female Spiny Penis. Just discovered in fish. http://www.salon.com/2014/04/17...
- Ed Yong on the Microbiome of Hadza Hunter-Gatherers. http://phenomena.nationalge...
- Audio from the Wenner-Gren "Culture and the Brain" Panel, featuring Daniel Lende...
- Martha Farah on Neuroimaging, and what it shows and what it doesn't and how to u...
- The Eyeborg: Hearing Colors and Our Cyborg Futu... on The Eyeborg: Hearing Colors and Our Cyborg Future
- Christina on The man with 1000 children: the limit of male fertility
- Are there limitations of Male Fertility? | What can you do with anthropology? on The man with 1000 children: the limit of male fertility
- men are biologically inferior to women in communication on Cordelia Fine and the Delusions of Gender
- Since rescue, Dugard lives in seclusion with daughters on The man with 1000 children: the limit of male fertility
Latest PLoG Posts
- A call for revolution in US science, dino microbes in space, vaginas in the lab in Neuroanthropology
- Lessons that Last: 200 Pearls and Counting in Neuroanthropology
- Beating the Odds: Are Goats Better Gamers than Sheep? in Neuroanthropology
- Your germy digital footprints are everywhere. Scientists are watching. in Neuroanthropology
- Bony body tube for a bizarre marine reptile in Neuroanthropology
- Chromosomal Clues to Past Pregnancy Loss in Neuroanthropology
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- IL-3 and CSF-1 Interact to Promote Generation of CD11c+ IL-10-Producing Macrophages
- Regulator of G Protein Signaling 2 (RGS2) and RGS4 Form Distinct G Protein-Dependent Complexes with Protease Activated-Receptor 1 (PAR1) in Live Cells
- Role of TNF in the Altered Interaction of Dormant Mycobacterium tuberculosis with Host Macrophages
- Attenuation of Experimental Colitis in Glutathione Peroxidase 1 and Catalase Double Knockout Mice through Enhancing Regulatory T Cell Function
- Identification of cis-Acting Elements and Splicing Factors Involved in the Regulation of BIM Pre-mRNA Splicing