Our Recent Posts
- Ed Yong on the Microbiome of Hadza Hunter-Gatherers. http://phenomena.nationalge...
- Audio from the Wenner-Gren "Culture and the Brain" Panel, featuring Daniel Lende...
- Martha Farah on Neuroimaging, and what it shows and what it doesn't and how to u...
- The Coupling Effect. Stories and how they help brains have similar patterns. htt...
- The Eyeborg: Hearing Colors and Our Cyborg Futu... on The Eyeborg: Hearing Colors and Our Cyborg Future
- Christina on The man with 1000 children: the limit of male fertility
- Are there limitations of Male Fertility? | What can you do with anthropology? on The man with 1000 children: the limit of male fertility
- men are biologically inferior to women in communication on Cordelia Fine and the Delusions of Gender
- Since rescue, Dugard lives in seclusion with daughters on The man with 1000 children: the limit of male fertility
Latest PLoG Posts
- Lessons that Last: 200 Pearls and Counting in Neuroanthropology
- This week in PLOS Biology in Neuroanthropology
- Are meta analyses conducted by professional organizations more trustworthy? in Neuroanthropology
- Awl be Darned: Metal Arrived in the Southern Levant Long Before Previously Thought in Neuroanthropology
- 3, 2, 1...Project MERCCURI Blasts Off to the ISS Today!! in Neuroanthropology
- Learning from the South: influenza immunization in pregnancy in Neuroanthropology
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- The Slugs of Britain and Ireland: Undetected and Undescribed Species Increase a Well-Studied, Economically Important Fauna by More Than 20%
- Strong Vaccine-Induced CD8 T-Cell Responses Have Cytolytic Function in a Chimpanzee Clearing HCV Infection
- Multi-Kinase Inhibitor C1 Triggers Mitotic Catastrophe of Glioma Stem Cells Mainly through MELK Kinase Inhibition
- Urbanization Level and Woodland Size Are Major Drivers of Woodpecker Species Richness and Abundance
- Multi-Method Approach for Characterizing the Interaction between Fusarium verticillioides and Bacillus thuringiensis Subsp. Kurstaki