Our Recent Posts
- What a Cerebellum! On Elephant Brains. Great read on what we're learning about t...
- I did this interview via Skype with Dan Beetson and Greg Wah, and you know how i...
- Feeling Poor, Necessary Ingredient for Inequality? http://www.psypost.org/2014/0...
- The Disease Model of Addiction: Recognizing Its Limits, But Defending a "More Co...
- The Anthropology of “Robocop:” Finding New Audiences in Popular Media | Anthropoliteia: the anthropology of policing on Florida Governor: Anthropology Not Needed Here
- I am not my blob, Or It’s all chemical baby // some sketchy notes. | politics of the hap on The Research Domain Criteria of the NIMH and the RDoC Vision for Mental Health Research and Diagnosis
- HUMAN RIGHTS: A fight worth fighting for | Empowered Soul & Encouraging Words on Our Inner Voices
- daniel.lende on The Research Domain Criteria of the NIMH and the RDoC Vision for Mental Health Research and Diagnosis
- Bryan Taylor on Dozier School, Dead Boys, and Forensic Setting to Rights
Latest PLoG Posts
- Shake Your Tail Bone! (and shape your skeleton, if you're a bird) in Neuroanthropology
- The Mystery of the Missing ALM in Neuroanthropology
- Mitohype: 3-Parent Designer Babies Who Will Change Human Evolution in Neuroanthropology
- The Ten Commandments of Good Psychiatry: Perspectives of a Fundamentalist Psychiatrist in Neuroanthropology
- Understanding allostery, constructing structural pathways and exploring a new trend in data integration: the PLOS Comp Biol February issue in Neuroanthropology
- Parents play a big role in childhood sedentary time (but blaming them is not the way to go) in Neuroanthropology
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- Phosphodiesterase 3/4 Inhibitor Zardaverine Exhibits Potent and Selective Antitumor Activity against Hepatocellular Carcinoma Both In Vitro and In Vivo Independently of Phosphodiesterase Inhibition
- Improving the Adaptability of Simulated Evolutionary Swarm Robots in Dynamically Changing Environments
- Mating Systems, Reproductive Success, and Sexual Selection in Secretive Species: A Case Study of the Western Diamond-Backed Rattlesnake, Crotalus atrox
- Identification of Salivary Gland Proteins Depleted after Blood Feeding in the Malaria Vector Anopheles campestris-like Mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae)
- Nanog1 in NTERA-2 and Recombinant NanogP8 from Somatic Cancer Cells Adopt Multiple Protein Conformations and Migrate at Multiple M.W Species