On the 18th November 2013, founders of the Open Access Button Project, David Carroll and Joseph McArthur, announced the launch of the OA button. This tool allows users to track when they are denied access to research articles by paywalls, and searches for the web for open versions of articles as a service to users. Read more about the project and download the button through this blog, written by David and Joe.
- PLOS Pathogens at 10 Years
- Health and the Sustainable Development Agenda: Leaving No One with Disability Behind
- “Don’t just do something, Stand there!”: Highlights from PODC 2015
- PLOS NTDs co-Editor-in-Chief Serap Aksoy and Associate Editor Dan Masiga conduct a Manuscript Writing Workshop at University of Nairobi, Kenya.
- Update to Blue Marble Health Collection
- Hello, We’re Open
TopicsAfrica antimicrobial drugs antiretroviral treatment cardiovascular health child health china clinical trials developing world diarrhea environment ethics Ghostwriting global burden of disease global health guidelines health costs health information health policy health systems HIV HIV/AIDS influenza LMICs malaria maternal and perinatal health maternal health medical literature medical students Mental Health mortality MSF neglected tropical diseases open access pharmaceutical industry Policy public health reporting research ethics sanitation sub-saharan Africa systematic reviews tuberculosis vaccine water WHO