On the 18th November 2013, founders of the Open Access Button Project, David Carroll and Joseph McArthur, announced the launch of the OA button. This tool allows users to track when they are denied access to research articles by paywalls, and searches for the web for open versions of articles as a service to users. Read more about the project and download the button through this blog, written by David and Joe.
- Learning from the South: influenza immunization in pregnancy
- Promoting Scientific Publications from Authors Overseas
- The Elderly: A neglected population with neglected tropical diseases
- Tackling Cholera in Haiti: A Multi-Faceted Approach
- Gaining Perspective from Performing HIV/M. tuberculosis co-Infection Research in South Africa
- Challenging the Enemy-Tuberculosis- with Full Force
TopicsAfrica antimicrobial drugs antiretroviral treatment cardiovascular health child health china clinical trials developing world diarrhea environment Ghostwriting global burden of disease global health guidelines health costs health information health policy health systems HIV HIV/AIDS India influenza LMICs malaria maternal and perinatal health maternal health medical literature medical students Mental Health mortality MSF neglected tropical diseases open access pharmaceutical industry Policy public health reporting research ethics sanitation sub-saharan Africa systematic reviews tuberculosis vaccine water WHO