- Robert L Bell on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Links 11/19/13 | Mike the Mad Biologist on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Victoria Costello on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- David Kroll on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Vizen Design & ConsultingOpen Data Movement | Vizen Design & Consulting on ESA 2013: Ditching the Doom and Gloom for Solutions
Latest PLoS posts
- Meet Your Invisible Neighbors: Microbes Citizen Science Projects in Tooth and Claw
- Collective behaviour, RAS and DNA repair, Semaphorin's role in reproduction: this week in PLOS Biology in Tooth and Claw
- Why FIRST is a Trojan Horse in Tooth and Claw
- Warwick TEDx - everything is real, there is no audience in Tooth and Claw
- Much ado about a modest and misrepresented study of CBT for schizophrenia: Part 2 in Tooth and Claw
Who is Tooth and Claw?
I'm a freelance journalist interested in how humans are affecting everything else that lives on Earth. I've written for The New York Times, Popular Science, Mother Jones, Audubon, OnEarth, and many other publications, and I have an MS in environmental studies.
Posts by Category