Latest PLoS posts
- Imperfect science of #TheDress, RIP Leonard Nimoy and Mr. Spock in Tooth and Claw
- Out on a Limb: Dwindling Trees in Cities in Tooth and Claw
- The Man Who Ate 25 Eggs a Day in Tooth and Claw
- The molecular clock, the circadian clock, and exploring protein surface pockets: the PLOS Comp Biol February Issue in Tooth and Claw
- Repost: Francis “Frank” J. Underwood From Netflix’s House of Cards: A Textbook Case of Antisocial Personality Disorder in Tooth and Claw
Who is Tooth and Claw?
I'm a freelance journalist interested in how humans are affecting everything else that lives on Earth. I've written for The New York Times, Popular Science, Mother Jones, Audubon, OnEarth, and many other publications, and I have an MS in environmental studies.
Posts by Category