On the 18th November 2013, founders of the Open Access Button Project, David Carroll and Joseph McArthur, announced the launch of the OA button. This tool allows users to track when they are denied access to research articles by paywalls, and searches for the web for open versions of articles as a service to users. Read more about the project and download the button through this blog, written by David and Joe.
- Lessons and Challenges for Developing and Delivering HIV Programs for Sex Workers
- Advocating for Equitable Access to Global Health Internship Opportunities
- Nepal after the recent earthquakes: reconstruction and vaccine-preventable enteric diseases
- Malaria and Epstein-Barr Virus: A Lethal Combination
- MSF Scientific Day 2015: a conference without borders
- World Malaria Day 2015: A Conversation between Allan Schapira and Lorenz von Seidlein
TopicsAfrica antimicrobial drugs antiretroviral treatment cardiovascular health child health china clinical trials developing world diarrhea environment ethics Ghostwriting global burden of disease global health guidelines health costs health information health policy health systems HIV HIV/AIDS influenza LMICs malaria maternal and perinatal health maternal health medical literature medical students Mental Health mortality MSF neglected tropical diseases open access pharmaceutical industry Policy public health reporting research ethics sanitation sub-saharan Africa systematic reviews tuberculosis vaccine water WHO