Archive of My Atrocities
CategoriesAnimal Behavior Artificial Intelligence Biology Climate Creationist Twaddle Drug Development Economics Education Energy Entertainment Environment Evolution Evolutionary Psychology Gaaah!!! Nature! Health Journalism Martial Arts Media Neuroscience Parasites Physics Politics Psychology Regenerative Medicine Science Writing Skepticism Space Technology
- John Magee on What Not to Do During a Tornado
- Flying Hovercraft Video | HovercraftGroup on Does Global Warming Help the Case for Airships?
- "Oz - the Great and Gullible" on Oz, the Great and Gullible
- L’avenir de la programmation via InternetActu | Le magazine en ligne de la Fondation littéraire Fleur de Lys on How IBM’s Watson Computer Excels at Jeopardy!
- Tom on My Reply to Ray Kurzweil
The Gleaming Retort — Meet the Author
John Rennie served as editor in chief of Scientific American between 1994 and 2009. Based in New York, he continues to work as a science writer and editor, and as an adjunct instructor in New York University's Science, Health and Environmental Reporting Program. John can be found on Twitter as @tvjrennie.More info
Contact usDo you have a suggestion or want to submit a report? Fill out this form.