Archive of My Atrocities
CategoriesAnimal Behavior Artificial Intelligence Biology Climate Creationist Twaddle Drug Development Economics Energy Entertainment Environment Evolution Evolutionary Psychology Gaaah!!! Nature! Health Journalism Martial Arts Media Neuroscience Parasites Physics Politics Psychology Regenerative Medicine Science Writing Skepticism Space Technology
- John Rennie on Forgive Jonah Lehrer? Not yet
- Degrees of Responsibility for Climate Catastrophe | New Economic Perspectives on Revkin’s False Equivalence on Climate Message Machines
- Ram Subramanian on Forgive Jonah Lehrer? Not yet
- Melanie Thompson on Busted Explanations for Karate Breaking
- Stop the Real Criminalization of Mental Illness on Evolved Fists or the Best Weapons at Hand?
The Gleaming Retort — Meet the Author
John Rennie served as editor in chief of Scientific American between 1994 and 2009. Based in New York, he continues to work as a science writer and editor, and as an adjunct instructor in New York University's Science, Health and Environmental Reporting Program. John can be found on Twitter as @tvjrennie.More info
PLoS Blogosphere’s Latest
- Shake Your Tail Bone! (and shape your skeleton, if you're a bird) in Retort
- The Mystery of the Missing ALM in Retort
- Mitohype: 3-Parent Designer Babies Who Will Change Human Evolution in Retort
- The Ten Commandments of Good Psychiatry: Perspectives of a Fundamentalist Psychiatrist in Retort
- Understanding allostery, constructing structural pathways and exploring a new trend in data integration: the PLOS Comp Biol February issue in Retort
Commenting PolicyHere at the PLoS Blogs, we try to keep things civil and neat. Frank disagreements and dissenting opinions are welcome, but please avoid obscenity, libel and other rude behaviors. Decisions of the management are arbitrary and final. Remember, I’m an editor: making writers’ words disappear is what I do.