Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- This week in PLOS Biology in Public Health
- Are meta analyses conducted by professional organizations more trustworthy? in Public Health
- Awl be Darned: Metal Arrived in the Southern Levant Long Before Previously Thought in Public Health
- 3, 2, 1...Project MERCCURI Blasts Off to the ISS Today!! in Public Health
- Learning from the South: influenza immunization in pregnancy in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- […] might want to stand up for this... by The Roundup in Obesity Panacea
- Thanks Gabby! We obviously think it is a... by Meredith Peddie in Obesity Panacea
- […] Dressed-Up Donkey Discovered at... by Awl be Darned: Metal Arrived in the Southern Levant Long Before Previously Thought - EveryONE in EveryONE
- […] my primary blog site, PLOS Mind... by Five studies claimed to demonstrate efficacy of psychotherapy for depression in cancer patients | Quick Thoughts in Mind the Brain
- LOVE this! As a wellness program that doe... by Gabby in Obesity Panacea
- I do accept as true with all of the ideas... by Gerald in Mind the Brain
- Modern medicine has come a long way and i... by Margaret in DNA Science Blog
- Stem cell therapy is truly something that... by Alma Reyes in PLOS Biologue
- […] What Early Neolithic People Lef... by Awl be Darned: Metal Arrived in the Southern Levant Long Before Previously Thought - EveryONE in EveryONE
- […] authority. I challenged him to ... by How committed is British clinical psychology to science and evidence? | Quick Thoughts in Mind the Brain
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.