Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- PLOS ONE Update on Peer Review Process in Public Health
- Hacking human health and behaviour #wiredhealth in Public Health
- Earthquake in Nepal: science, media, health risks in dispute in Public Health
- 30% of people with a "healthy" BMI are actually obese in Public Health
- Fun(d) with Science in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- I think that the normal weight people wit... by Galina L. in Obesity Panacea
- […] the gap. “Romer’s G... by Morsels For The Mind – 01/05/2015 › Six Incredible Things Before Breakfast in The Integrative Paleontologists
- Thanks for your marvelous posting! I actu... by advanced cleanse plus aloe in Obesity Panacea
- It's quite impossible to blame the journa... by Ramy Aziz in EveryONE
- […] a Man’s World–For O... by This Week’s Good Reads: Gender Bias Controversy Continues | The UnderStory in EveryONE
- The earthquake is really devastating. Nep... by James in On Science Blogs
- […] The journal referenced above tu... by The Big Lie of science | Galileo's Pendulum in EveryONE
- I don't really think that you need to cha... by Mike Evans in EveryONE
- […] That paper with a grossly sexis... by PLOS ONE does the right thing - Atheist Boutique in EveryONE
- Reviewers should not be anonymous. I alw... by Steve Laken in EveryONE
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org