Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Vitamin D - should you take it? in Public Health
- Does sex tonight impact your workout tomorrow? in Public Health
- Greater Clarity and Recognition of Who Did What in the Publication of Research in Public Health
- Part 1: Combating Rheumatic Heart Disease in Kenya in Public Health
- What's Invasive? Find out with citizen science. in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Have you ever considered publishing an eb... by universityprogramsonline.com in The Student Blog
- So then you will compare your belief in a... by Kat in Sci-Ed
- Science is based on observation, the conc... by Kat in Sci-Ed
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.