Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Cancer Genomics: Data, Data and more Data in Public Health
- Rifts and Bright Spots in Evidence-Based Medicine in Public Health
- Concussion, TBI, human evolution, Neanderthal DNA, blogging news in Public Health
- Assessing Breast Cancer Risk: Beyond the Angelina Effect in Public Health
- Head Rattling Results: Fin Whales Hear with Their Skulls in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Thanks, Cindy! It's in the nature of both... by Hilda Bastian in Absolutely Maybe
- Great work Hilda. Wish I could be there. ... by Cindy Farquhar in Absolutely Maybe
- Thanks, Lorraine! Those are all important... by Hilda Bastian in Absolutely Maybe
- Hilda Fabulous post. I am so looking ... by Lorraine Johnson in Absolutely Maybe
- Congrats for your successful climb! Thank... by Onesmo Novath in Obesity Panacea
- Mmmmm. Perhaps. The BMJ paper to which yo... by Tabitha M. Powledge in On Science Blogs
- […] http://blogs.plos.org/onscience... by Concussion, TBI, human evolution, Neanderthal DNA, blogging news in On Science Blogs
- Great job! I really like this post! Re... by Kate in The Student Blog
- This reporter needs to educate herself ab... by Deb Angus in On Science Blogs
- […] of social media in promoting re... by Recent readings on open access and academic publishing (Part 1) | CAUL Publishing in The Official PLOS Blog
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at email@example.com