Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Celebrating DNA Day, 2014 in Public Health
- Vitamin D - should you take it? in Public Health
- Does sex tonight impact your workout tomorrow? in Public Health
- Greater Clarity and Recognition of Who Did What in the Publication of Research in Public Health
- Part 1: Combating Rheumatic Heart Disease in Kenya in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Have you ever considered publishing an eb... by universityprogramsonline.com in The Student Blog
- […] is part of an interview by Lend... by Why are some syllables preferred? | Neuro-patch in Neuroanthropology
- […] academy. While I do think that ... by What can you do with that PhD?: FAQs about non-academic jobs in The Student Blog
- […] Hu originally appeared on The P... by What can you do with that PhD?: FAQs about non-academic jobs in The Student Blog
- […] by joining the Web equivalent o... by How to Be the Grad Student Your Adviser Brags About in Mind the Brain
- […] Acid violence – a most horrif... by RSS Acid violence – a most horrific form of denigration of women – PLoS Blogs (blog) | RSS in Speaking of Medicine
- So then you will compare your belief in a... by Kat in Sci-Ed
- Science is based on observation, the conc... by Kat in Sci-Ed
- […] cultura y la estructura de la u... by ¿Hay vida más allá de la vida académica? | dronte.es in The Student Blog
- […] Y aunque creo que hay grandes p... by ¿Hay vida más allá de la vida académica? | dronte.es in The Student Blog
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org