Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- South Africa’s quadruple burden of disease in Public Health
- Standing desks in the classroom in Public Health
- Playing It Safe Online: NOVA Cybersecurity Lab Trains You to Carefully Navigate the Web in Public Health
- Metrics and Impact – Looking Beyond Research Articles in Public Health
- How does the FDA regulate mobile medical apps? in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- […] I identify as an anthropologist... by Flisrand Consulting » Well, Here’s How *I* Pay Rent with my Anthro Major in Neuroanthropology
- Thanks, Ian! While I agree it would have ... by Hilda Bastian in Absolutely Maybe
- Nice post, with lots of amusing points. ... by Ian Johnson in Absolutely Maybe
- Hello to every , because I am really keen... by amg in Obesity Panacea
- So great to ... by lissacoffey in Obesity Panacea
- "The so-called American Council on Scienc... by Sharon Campbell in On Science Blogs
- […] Data from a large study analyzi... by Public Health in the News – March 1, 2015 | NPHR Blog in Speaking of Medicine
- Jim Quoting you , as derived from Clinic... by Donald Klein in Mind the Brain
- Whereas I am no fan of the American Counc... by Michael S. Altus, PhD, ELS in On Science Blogs
- […] New obesity medication now avai... by New obesity medication now available in Canada | P10 Challenge in Obesity Panacea
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at email@example.com