Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- The Mystery of the Missing ALM in Public Health
- Mitohype: 3-Parent Designer Babies Who Will Change Human Evolution in Public Health
- The Ten Commandments of Good Psychiatry: Perspectives of a Fundamentalist Psychiatrist in Public Health
- Understanding allostery, constructing structural pathways and exploring a new trend in data integration: the PLOS Comp Biol February issue in Public Health
- Parents play a big role in childhood sedentary time (but blaming them is not the way to go) in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Carol, thanks for pointing out the ORCID ... by Martin Fenner in PLOS Tech
- ORCID has a couple of easy ways to link p... by Carol Anne Meyer in PLOS Tech
- […] the Internet, even more than po... by NewsSprocket | Can You Beat Most Americans At The National Science Quiz? in The Panic Virus
- Hi Tamsin - can you explain how these mod... by Jack Hughes in All Models Are Wrong
- Glad you think so. Maybe next year. by anon in Mind the Brain
- Plantars fascitis could be well treated w... by Galina L. in Obesity Panacea
- Apology accepted. You do make an interest... by Chris Hope in All Models Are Wrong
- Evidence has been growing for decades tha... by David Maserang in Obesity Panacea
- Tasmin, Thanks so much for your respon... by Mark Bofill in All Models Are Wrong
- need help with many health issues, su... by Jackie Simon in Translational Global Health
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.