Our Recent Posts
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- Muscle-Derived IL-6 Is Not Regulated by IL-1 during Exercise. A Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Crossover Study
- pH-Dependent Assembly and Segregation of the Coiled-Coil Segments of Yeast Putative Cargo Receptors Emp46p and Emp47p
- Genetic Relationship in Cicer Sp. Expose Evidence for Geneflow between the Cultigen and Its Wild Progenitor
- GATA1 and PU.1 Bind to Ribosomal Protein Genes in Erythroid Cells: Implications for Ribosomopathies
- Analytical solution for vacuum preloading considering the nonlinear distribution of horizontal permeability within the smear zone