Our Recent Posts
- That's one smart, tool-using honey badger. http://www.wimp.com/badgerconfounds/
- Inequality Kills. A lifecourse perspective on social differences in health. htt...
- Another dimension in the complex relationship between incarceration and mental h...
- Bonobo Roasting Marshmallows! Kanzi at it again. http://www.buzzfeed.com/abagg/i...
- The Eyeborg: Hearing Colors and Our Cyborg Futu... on The Eyeborg: Hearing Colors and Our Cyborg Future
- Christina on The man with 1000 children: the limit of male fertility
- Are there limitations of Male Fertility? | What can you do with anthropology? on The man with 1000 children: the limit of male fertility
- men are biologically inferior to women in communication on Cordelia Fine and the Delusions of Gender
- Since rescue, Dugard lives in seclusion with daughters on The man with 1000 children: the limit of male fertility
Latest PLoG Posts
- Acid violence – a most horrific form of denigration of women in Neuroanthropology
- 3 Citizen Science Projects You Can Do on Earth Day in Neuroanthropology
- What can you do with that PhD?: FAQs about non-academic jobs in Neuroanthropology
- Say Hello to the Nation's T-rex in Neuroanthropology
- Public Health Perspectives: Guest Post Policy in Neuroanthropology
- A call for revolution in US science, dino microbes in space, vaginas in the lab in Neuroanthropology
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- Advanced Beamformers for Cochlear Implant Users: Acute Measurement of Speech Perception in Challenging Listening Conditions
- Risk Factors for Vitamin D Deficiency among HIV-Infected and Uninfected Injection Drug Users
- A Three Dimensional Study of Upper Airway in Adult Skeletal Class II Patients with Different Vertical Growth Patterns
- Replacement of HA-MRSA by CA-MRSA Infections at an Academic Medical Center in the Midwestern United States, 2004-5 to 2008
- Systematic Design of 18S rRNA Gene Primers for Determining Eukaryotic Diversity in Microbial Consortia