Our Recent Posts
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- Pedicle Screw Fixation Study in Immature Porcine Spines to Improve Pullout Resistance during Animal Testing
- Comparative Transcriptome Analysis of the Less-Dormant Taiwanese Pear and the Dormant Japanese Pear during Winter Season
- Socioeconomic Determinants of Multimorbidity: A Population-Based Household Survey of Hong Kong Chinese
- Steel Rack Connections: Identification of Most Influential Factors and a Comparison of Stiffness Design Methods
- Significance of PIK3CA Mutations in Patients with Early Breast Cancer Treated with Adjuvant Chemotherapy: A Hellenic Cooperative Oncology Group (HeCOG) Study