Our Recent Posts
Neuroanthropology. Sometimes it’s straight-up neuroscience, sometimes it’s all anthropology, most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle. Greg is the cultural guy, now interested in bio stuff. Daniel is the bio guy, now interested in cultural stuff. Or, to say it differently, Greg does capoiera, mixed martial arts, and rugby. Daniel does alcohol, drugs, and video games. Two very different styles of recreation.
- Pedicle Screw Fixation Study in Immature Porcine Spines to Improve Pullout Resistance during Animal Testing
- The Korean Clinical Research Center for End-Stage Renal Disease Study Validates the Association of Hemoglobin and Erythropoiesis-Stimulating Agent Dose with Mortality in Hemodialysis Patients
- Factors Associated with HIV Prevalence and HIV Testing in Sierra Leone: Findings from the 2008 Demographic Health Survey
- Estimating Sampling Selection Bias in Human Genetics: A Phenomenological Approach
- Antibodies Directed against Shiga-Toxin Producing Escherichia coli Serotype O103 Type III Secreted Proteins Block Adherence of Heterologous STEC Serotypes to HEp-2 Cells