Apologies for the continued and still continuing hiatus, readers. I’m talking time off from school/work/research/blogging and have been for some time now, for those who weren’t aware. I have an unfortunate slew of health issues (auto-immune disease) that I’m dealing with right now and have had to step back from some things to keep the work-life balance in check. Hopefully, I’ll be making my return to blogging (and physics [and health]) soon.
Latest PLoG posts
- Walk the walk, talk the talk: Implications of dual-tasking on dementia research in The Language of Bad Physics
- Down with time changes plus the NY Times hearty series on cardio developments in The Language of Bad Physics
- PLOS Recommended Data Repositories in The Language of Bad Physics
- Aicardi Syndrome: Genome Sequencing Illuminates Another Rare Disease in The Language of Bad Physics
- Fossil Lizard Showcases Wyoming's Tropical Wonderland in The Language of Bad Physics