Apologies for the continued and still continuing hiatus, readers. I’m talking time off from school/work/research/blogging and have been for some time now, for those who weren’t aware. I have an unfortunate slew of health issues (auto-immune disease) that I’m dealing with right now and have had to step back from some things to keep the work-life balance in check. Hopefully, I’ll be making my return to blogging (and physics [and health]) soon.
Latest PLoG posts
- PLOS Genetics' Tenth Anniversary in The Language of Bad Physics
- Hello, We’re Open in The Language of Bad Physics
- Winner of the PLOS Genetics issue image campaign in The Language of Bad Physics
- The 'Dad Bod' Explained: A Study of Weight Gain during Fatherhood in The Language of Bad Physics
- We Want the Funk: The Ups and Downs of Wild Microbes in Beer in The Language of Bad Physics