My regular readers may have noticed that I’ve been, well, slacking a bit here lately. And I feel bad about that. I had a major book deadline last Friday, and, for the last two months or so, I had manuscript-writing tunnel vision. But things are about to change. I have, almost miraculously, made my deadline, and so it’s time to return to all those many things I’ve been neglecting. Including this blog. So this is really just a note to say: Never fear. I’m back to blogging. Get ready for some posts.
Latest PLoG Posts
- Citizen Science for herptile fans! in Wonderland
- Update to Blue Marble Health Collection in Wonderland
- AMA Preview: The Physician “Brain Drain” from Sub-Saharan Africa to the US: Reasons, Consequences, Potential Solutions in Wonderland
- Using math to make Guinness in Wonderland
- PLOS Genetics' Tenth Anniversary in Wonderland