My regular readers may have noticed that I’ve been, well, slacking a bit here lately. And I feel bad about that. I had a major book deadline last Friday, and, for the last two months or so, I had manuscript-writing tunnel vision. But things are about to change. I have, almost miraculously, made my deadline, and so it’s time to return to all those many things I’ve been neglecting. Including this blog. So this is really just a note to say: Never fear. I’m back to blogging. Get ready for some posts.
Latest PLoG Posts
- Deep Reads: John Bryant reflects on a book that inspired his research in Wonderland
- It's time for universities to rethink what counts as field school in Wonderland
- The Journal: The Instrument that Shapes Science and Academia in Wonderland
- [UPDATED] Fraud in Science: the retracted study on attitudes toward gay marriage in Wonderland
- Was It Unethical to Hoax the World About Chocolate as a Weight Loss "Accelerator"? in Wonderland