My regular readers may have noticed that I’ve been, well, slacking a bit here lately. And I feel bad about that. I had a major book deadline last Friday, and, for the last two months or so, I had manuscript-writing tunnel vision. But things are about to change. I have, almost miraculously, made my deadline, and so it’s time to return to all those many things I’ve been neglecting. Including this blog. So this is really just a note to say: Never fear. I’m back to blogging. Get ready for some posts.
Latest PLoG Posts
- PLOS Reddit AMA on Laser-Stimulated Fluorescence in Paleontology in Wonderland
- Information Withheld in Wonderland
- Again, water on Mars. Also abortion, Planned Parenthood, fetal tissue research in Wonderland
- CokeGate – Big Soda's deep pockets reach further than we think in Wonderland
- Archaeology and Conservation in the Tropical Forests of the Central African Republic in Wonderland