My regular readers may have noticed that I’ve been, well, slacking a bit here lately. And I feel bad about that. I had a major book deadline last Friday, and, for the last two months or so, I had manuscript-writing tunnel vision. But things are about to change. I have, almost miraculously, made my deadline, and so it’s time to return to all those many things I’ve been neglecting. Including this blog. So this is really just a note to say: Never fear. I’m back to blogging. Get ready for some posts.
Latest PLoG Posts
- PLOS NTDs co-Editor-in-Chief Serap Aksoy and Associate Editor Dan Masiga conduct a Manuscript Writing Workshop at University of Nairobi, Kenya. in Wonderland
- Getting the [Climate Change] Story Straight in Wonderland
- When Counting is Hard in Wonderland
- Everything you need to know about social determinants of health you can learn from IKEA in Wonderland
- 5 Key Things to Know About Data on Adverse Effects in Wonderland