My regular readers may have noticed that I’ve been, well, slacking a bit here lately. And I feel bad about that. I had a major book deadline last Friday, and, for the last two months or so, I had manuscript-writing tunnel vision. But things are about to change. I have, almost miraculously, made my deadline, and so it’s time to return to all those many things I’ve been neglecting. Including this blog. So this is really just a note to say: Never fear. I’m back to blogging. Get ready for some posts.
Latest PLoG Posts
- ‘Open Source, Open Science’ meeting report – March 2015 in Wonderland
- Do AA and other 12-step programs work? Does breastfeeding raise IQ? in Wonderland
- Understanding Images: Golden Retrievers Contribute to Cancer Research in Wonderland
- Autism Gene Discovery Recalls Alzheimer’s and BRCA1 Stories in Wonderland
- Drink makers are squirrely about ingredients, even when they share nutrition info in Wonderland