I’m off for another extended research jaunt, this time to meet animals that have, to varying degrees, seen their flesh and blood bodies melded with machines. I will be blogging, tweeting, and otherwise participating in the online social world only sporadically, if at all, between now and April 11. I hope to have many excellent photos and stories when I return. Stay tuned.
Latest PLoG Posts
- #PLOS #SfN15 preview: build your itinerary with this great new tool in Wonderland
- Coop’s Scoop: Federal Citizen Science Tool Kit on next #CitSciChat in Wonderland
- The PLOS Genetics Tenth Anniversary Collection in Wonderland
- iGEM 2015 Giant Jamboree: What's All the Noise About? in Wonderland
- The MDGs to SDGs trade off : What has been lost and gained for global equity? in Wonderland