I’m off for another extended research jaunt, this time to meet animals that have, to varying degrees, seen their flesh and blood bodies melded with machines. I will be blogging, tweeting, and otherwise participating in the online social world only sporadically, if at all, between now and April 11. I hope to have many excellent photos and stories when I return. Stay tuned.
Latest PLoG Posts
- Breast cancer: Should DCIS be treated? Pig genome: messy and quite boaring in Wonderland
- Targeting Cancer: A Basketful of Hope in Wonderland
- PLOS NTDs co-Editor-in-Chief Serap Aksoy and Associate Editor Dan Masiga conduct a Manuscript Writing Workshop at University of Nairobi, Kenya. in Wonderland
- Getting the [Climate Change] Story Straight in Wonderland
- When Counting is Hard in Wonderland