I’m off for another extended research jaunt, this time to meet animals that have, to varying degrees, seen their flesh and blood bodies melded with machines. I will be blogging, tweeting, and otherwise participating in the online social world only sporadically, if at all, between now and April 11. I hope to have many excellent photos and stories when I return. Stay tuned.
Latest PLoG Posts
- Coop's Scoop: Shark citizen science, on the next #CitSciChat in Wonderland
- PLOS ONE’s Top 5 Videos of 2015 (So Far) in Wonderland
- Spinal Cord Injury, Gut Microbiome, and White-Plague Coral Disease: the PLOS Comp Biol June Issue in Wonderland
- Walk the walk, talk the talk: Implications of dual-tasking on dementia research in Wonderland
- Down with time changes plus the NY Times hearty series on cardio developments in Wonderland