I’m off for another extended research jaunt, this time to meet animals that have, to varying degrees, seen their flesh and blood bodies melded with machines. I will be blogging, tweeting, and otherwise participating in the online social world only sporadically, if at all, between now and April 11. I hope to have many excellent photos and stories when I return. Stay tuned.
Latest PLoG Posts
- Coop’s Scoop: Speak for the Bees on the next #CitSciChat in Wonderland
- Why you crave tomato juice on an airplane in Wonderland
- WHO will lead and who will pay? The World Health Organization, Ebola and the future of global health in Wonderland
- Guest Post: Can We Easily Distinguish Male and Female Protoceratops? in Wonderland
- Advice for those considering and those in a PhD in Wonderland