I’m off for another extended research jaunt, this time to meet animals that have, to varying degrees, seen their flesh and blood bodies melded with machines. I will be blogging, tweeting, and otherwise participating in the online social world only sporadically, if at all, between now and April 11. I hope to have many excellent photos and stories when I return. Stay tuned.
Latest PLoG Posts
- ‘Open Source, Open Science’ meeting report – March 2015 in Wonderland
- Do AA and other 12-step programs work? Does breastfeeding raise IQ? in Wonderland
- Understanding Images: Golden Retrievers Contribute to Cancer Research in Wonderland
- Autism Gene Discovery Recalls Alzheimer’s and BRCA1 Stories in Wonderland
- Drink makers are squirrely about ingredients, even when they share nutrition info in Wonderland