I’m off for another extended research jaunt, this time to meet animals that have, to varying degrees, seen their flesh and blood bodies melded with machines. I will be blogging, tweeting, and otherwise participating in the online social world only sporadically, if at all, between now and April 11. I hope to have many excellent photos and stories when I return. Stay tuned.
Latest PLoG Posts
- Pervez Hoodbhoy and Scott Atran on hope and extremism in Wonderland
- Scott Atran on Youth, Violent Extremism and Promoting Peace in Wonderland
- Homo sap is now a GMO. Shall we edit the genes of human embryos? in Wonderland
- The Future of Science Lies in an Understanding of Our Past in Wonderland
- Stressed to Death: Overcoming Drug Resistance in Malaria Parasites in Wonderland