I’m off for another extended research jaunt, this time to meet animals that have, to varying degrees, seen their flesh and blood bodies melded with machines. I will be blogging, tweeting, and otherwise participating in the online social world only sporadically, if at all, between now and April 11. I hope to have many excellent photos and stories when I return. Stay tuned.
Latest PLoG Posts
- Coop’s Scoop: Amphibian and Reptile Citizen Science on the next #CitSciChat in Wonderland
- Walking meetings: a step in the right direction? in Wonderland
- Understanding Images: A Genetic Framework in Legumes Controls Infection of Nodules in Wonderland
- Using Modern Human Genetics to Study Ancient Phenomena in Wonderland
- Exciting new drugs for Alzheimer's disease? Nah. in Wonderland