If not, take a quick listen to this radio piece on how external factors can influence the way we vote. As I mentioned earlier this week, I wrote a piece on this very topic for the latest issue of Psychology Today. Sanden Totten, a radio producer for Southern California Public Radio, interviewed me for the segment.
Latest PLoG Posts
- Scott Atran on Youth, Violent Extremism and Promoting Peace in Wonderland
- Homo sap is now a GMO. Shall we edit the genes of human embryos? in Wonderland
- The Future of Science Lies in an Understanding of Our Past in Wonderland
- Stressed to Death: Overcoming Drug Resistance in Malaria Parasites in Wonderland
- Adventures in Stem Cell Land in Wonderland