If not, take a quick listen to this radio piece on how external factors can influence the way we vote. As I mentioned earlier this week, I wrote a piece on this very topic for the latest issue of Psychology Today. Sanden Totten, a radio producer for Southern California Public Radio, interviewed me for the segment.
Latest PLoG Posts
- Coop’s Scoop: Federal Citizen Science Tool Kit on next #CitSciChat in Wonderland
- The PLOS Genetics Tenth Anniversary Collection in Wonderland
- iGEM 2015 Giant Jamboree: What's All the Noise About? in Wonderland
- The MDGs to SDGs trade off : What has been lost and gained for global equity? in Wonderland
- PLOS Reddit AMA on Laser-Stimulated Fluorescence in Paleontology in Wonderland