If not, take a quick listen to this radio piece on how external factors can influence the way we vote. As I mentioned earlier this week, I wrote a piece on this very topic for the latest issue of Psychology Today. Sanden Totten, a radio producer for Southern California Public Radio, interviewed me for the segment.
Latest PLoG Posts
- Fisheries science meets scicomm: to tweet or not to tweet? in Wonderland
- Measuring shocks to the global seafood supply in Wonderland
- All eyes on the oceans: James Hansen and sea level rise in Wonderland
- It never rains but it pours: climate change and drought in Wonderland
- Increase in red spruce growth tied to the Clean Air Act in Wonderland