If not, take a quick listen to this radio piece on how external factors can influence the way we vote. As I mentioned earlier this week, I wrote a piece on this very topic for the latest issue of Psychology Today. Sanden Totten, a radio producer for Southern California Public Radio, interviewed me for the segment.
Latest PLoG Posts
- Walk the walk, talk the talk: Implications of dual-tasking on dementia research in Wonderland
- Down with time changes plus the NY Times hearty series on cardio developments in Wonderland
- PLOS Recommended Data Repositories in Wonderland
- Aicardi Syndrome: Genome Sequencing Illuminates Another Rare Disease in Wonderland
- Fossil Lizard Showcases Wyoming's Tropical Wonderland in Wonderland