- Robert L Bell on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Links 11/19/13 | Mike the Mad Biologist on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Victoria Costello on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- David Kroll on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Vizen Design & ConsultingOpen Data Movement | Vizen Design & Consulting on ESA 2013: Ditching the Doom and Gloom for Solutions
Latest PLoS posts
- The Chariot jogging/cycling/skiing stroller is what every parent needs to stay active in Tooth and Claw
- Applied Anthropology as Limit in Tooth and Claw
- PLOS Public Health Perspectives Holiday Special 2014 in Tooth and Claw
- PLOS ONE’s Top 5 Videos of 2014 in Tooth and Claw
- Visualize PLOS ALM with Google Charts and Fusion Tables in Tooth and Claw
Who is Tooth and Claw?
I'm a freelance journalist interested in how humans are affecting everything else that lives on Earth. I've written for The New York Times, Popular Science, Mother Jones, Audubon, OnEarth, and many other publications, and I have an MS in environmental studies.
Posts by Category