- Robert L Bell on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Links 11/19/13 | Mike the Mad Biologist on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Victoria Costello on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- David Kroll on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Vizen Design & ConsultingOpen Data Movement | Vizen Design & Consulting on ESA 2013: Ditching the Doom and Gloom for Solutions
Latest PLoS posts
- How much did that dead bird weigh? in Tooth and Claw
- Ancient DNA Gets Older and Multiple Births Get Bigger in Tooth and Claw
- Nine Lessons and Carols in Communicating Climate Uncertainty in Tooth and Claw
- How a Free Trade Agreement Threatens Your Health and the Health of the People You Care About in Tooth and Claw
- PLOS Biology at ASCB 2013: Open for Cell Biology in Tooth and Claw
Who is Tooth and Claw?
I'm a freelance journalist interested in how humans are affecting everything else that lives on Earth. I've written for The New York Times, Popular Science, Mother Jones, Audubon, OnEarth, and many other publications, and I have an MS in environmental studies.
Posts by Category