- Robert L Bell on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Links 11/19/13 | Mike the Mad Biologist on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Victoria Costello on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- David Kroll on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Vizen Design & ConsultingOpen Data Movement | Vizen Design & Consulting on ESA 2013: Ditching the Doom and Gloom for Solutions
Latest PLoS posts
- Best Practice in Enabling Content Mining in Tooth and Claw
- Giving names to aromas in Aslian languages in Tooth and Claw
- PLOS’ New Data Policy: Part Two in Tooth and Claw
- The Science of Snakeskin: Black Velvety Viper Scales May be Self-Cleaning in Tooth and Claw
- Giant virus, contamination, Svante Pääbo and the Neanderthal Genome, and Sydney Brenner on funding and scientific publishing in Tooth and Claw
Who is Tooth and Claw?
I'm a freelance journalist interested in how humans are affecting everything else that lives on Earth. I've written for The New York Times, Popular Science, Mother Jones, Audubon, OnEarth, and many other publications, and I have an MS in environmental studies.
Posts by Category