Latest PLoS posts
- How Citizen Scientists are Creating an Atlas of Turtles in Connecticut in Tooth and Claw
- Few Women Meet Their Own Goals: Readings for World Breastfeeding Week in Tooth and Claw
- Coop’s Scoop: Amphibian and Reptile Citizen Science on the next #CitSciChat in Tooth and Claw
- Walking meetings: a step in the right direction? in Tooth and Claw
- Understanding Images: A Genetic Framework in Legumes Controls Infection of Nodules in Tooth and Claw
Who is Tooth and Claw?
I'm a freelance journalist interested in how humans are affecting everything else that lives on Earth. I've written for The New York Times, Popular Science, Mother Jones, Audubon, OnEarth, and many other publications, and I have an MS in environmental studies.
Posts by Category