- Robert L Bell on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Links 11/19/13 | Mike the Mad Biologist on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Victoria Costello on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- David Kroll on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Vizen Design & ConsultingOpen Data Movement | Vizen Design & Consulting on ESA 2013: Ditching the Doom and Gloom for Solutions
Latest PLoS posts
- Worms in the Big Apple: Identifying Patterns of Toxocariasis Infection in New York City in Tooth and Claw
- Rare enterovirus in US children: what’s going on? in Tooth and Claw
- The Figure Makes the Fossil in Tooth and Claw
- Citizen Science in the Classroom: Mapping Mars and Be a Martian with NASA [GUEST POST] in Tooth and Claw
- Catch the Katydid if You Can in Tooth and Claw
Who is Tooth and Claw?
I'm a freelance journalist interested in how humans are affecting everything else that lives on Earth. I've written for The New York Times, Popular Science, Mother Jones, Audubon, OnEarth, and many other publications, and I have an MS in environmental studies.
Posts by Category