- Robert L Bell on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Links 11/19/13 | Mike the Mad Biologist on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Victoria Costello on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- David Kroll on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Vizen Design & ConsultingOpen Data Movement | Vizen Design & Consulting on ESA 2013: Ditching the Doom and Gloom for Solutions
Latest PLoS posts
- What day of the week do you weigh the most? in Tooth and Claw
- iGEM 2014: The Challenges of Synthetic Biology and DIYBio in Tooth and Claw
- Let it go - Cancelling subscriptions, funding transitions in Tooth and Claw
- Updates: Comet landing, #shirtstorm, virus moratorium, Jonah Lehrer in Tooth and Claw
- Push for Better Death Data Bears Fruit: Largest Ever Global Dataset of Individual Deaths Released in Tooth and Claw
Who is Tooth and Claw?
I'm a freelance journalist interested in how humans are affecting everything else that lives on Earth. I've written for The New York Times, Popular Science, Mother Jones, Audubon, OnEarth, and many other publications, and I have an MS in environmental studies.
Posts by Category