Latest PLoS posts
- Psychology cleans up its act, plus biohackers embrace gene editing, CRISPR, cyborgs in Tooth and Claw
- Drinking water before meals leads to weight loss in Tooth and Claw
- Launching the PLOS Genetics Research Prize 2015 in Tooth and Claw
- The Holocaust intrudes into conversations about psychiatric diagnosis: Godwin’s rule confirmed in Tooth and Claw
- NeuroTribes: Steve Silberman on a haunting history and new hope for autistic people in Tooth and Claw
- The Narrative of Privilege in Tooth and Claw
- Coop’s Scoop: Citizen science to study your dog, because your dog studies you in Tooth and Claw
- Introducing the New PLOS Video Shorts in Tooth and Claw
- Climate Capital: Assessing the hidden value of coastal ecosystems in Tooth and Claw
- Jimmy Carter's cancer, female sexual desire, and Donald Trump's trumpery in Tooth and Claw
Who is Tooth and Claw?
I'm a freelance journalist interested in how humans are affecting everything else that lives on Earth. I've written for The New York Times, Popular Science, Mother Jones, Audubon, OnEarth, and many other publications, and I have an MS in environmental studies.
Posts by Category