- Robert L Bell on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Links 11/19/13 | Mike the Mad Biologist on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Victoria Costello on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- David Kroll on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Vizen Design & ConsultingOpen Data Movement | Vizen Design & Consulting on ESA 2013: Ditching the Doom and Gloom for Solutions
Latest PLoS posts
- Toward True Public Engagement in Science in Tooth and Claw
- SynBio B***********: Genetic recoding. Also, measles goes to Disneyland in Tooth and Claw
- Surveying the Genomic Landscape of Modern Mammals in Tooth and Claw
- Researchers Changing the Way We Respond to Epidemics with Wikipedia and Twitter in Tooth and Claw
- Introducing the Research Resource Identification Initiative at PLOS Biology & PLOS Genetics in Tooth and Claw
Who is Tooth and Claw?
I'm a freelance journalist interested in how humans are affecting everything else that lives on Earth. I've written for The New York Times, Popular Science, Mother Jones, Audubon, OnEarth, and many other publications, and I have an MS in environmental studies.
Posts by Category