- Marine Microbes Make Musical Waves | The Descrier on The Music of Microbes
- Marine microbes make musical waves | Ghump on The Music of Microbes
- Ten Essential Qualities of Science Bloggers, from PLOSBLOGS | MentalHealthMomBlog on To Sum Up: We Are Screwed. Questions?
- Chunlin Sun on Farish Jenkins Was Truly Sui Generis
- Arhat Abzhanov on Farish Jenkins Was Truly Sui Generis
Latest PLoS posts
- Do rising rates of antidepressant prescription translate into lower rates of suicide? Evidence from 29 countries in Tooth and Claw
- CERN Workshops on Innovations in Scholarly Communication (OAI8) in Tooth and Claw
- It's for the birds: Citizen science reveals shift in winter bird homes in Tooth and Claw
- Why Art and Science? in Tooth and Claw
- Climate Change; No Laughing Matter in Tooth and Claw
Who is Tooth and Claw?
I'm a freelance journalist interested in how humans are affecting everything else that lives on Earth. I've written for The New York Times, Popular Science, Mother Jones, Audubon, OnEarth, and many other publications, and I have an MS in environmental studies.
Posts by Category