- Robert L Bell on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Links 11/19/13 | Mike the Mad Biologist on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Victoria Costello on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- David Kroll on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Vizen Design & ConsultingOpen Data Movement | Vizen Design & Consulting on ESA 2013: Ditching the Doom and Gloom for Solutions
Latest PLoS posts
- Biomarker Porn: From Bad Science to Press Release to Praise by NIMH Director in Tooth and Claw
- When you lose weight, where does the fat ACTUALLY go? in Tooth and Claw
- How a Tree Helped a Village with Ebola Control in Tooth and Claw
- This week in PLOS Biology in Tooth and Claw
- Fossilized Footprints Lead Scientists Down a Prehistoric Path in Tooth and Claw
Who is Tooth and Claw?
I'm a freelance journalist interested in how humans are affecting everything else that lives on Earth. I've written for The New York Times, Popular Science, Mother Jones, Audubon, OnEarth, and many other publications, and I have an MS in environmental studies.
Posts by Category