- Robert L Bell on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Links 11/19/13 | Mike the Mad Biologist on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Victoria Costello on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- David Kroll on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Vizen Design & ConsultingOpen Data Movement | Vizen Design & Consulting on ESA 2013: Ditching the Doom and Gloom for Solutions
Latest PLoS posts
- Addressing Psychological Wounds, One Year Later in Tooth and Claw
- Microbe Counts and Transgenerational Epigenetics in Tooth and Claw
- What Do We Really Know About Social Resistance to Vaccines? in Tooth and Claw
- The Changing Face of Education at PLOS Computational Biology in Tooth and Claw
- An Ode to Patch Clamping in Tooth and Claw
Who is Tooth and Claw?
I'm a freelance journalist interested in how humans are affecting everything else that lives on Earth. I've written for The New York Times, Popular Science, Mother Jones, Audubon, OnEarth, and many other publications, and I have an MS in environmental studies.
Posts by Category