- Robert L Bell on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Links 11/19/13 | Mike the Mad Biologist on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Victoria Costello on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- David Kroll on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Vizen Design & ConsultingOpen Data Movement | Vizen Design & Consulting on ESA 2013: Ditching the Doom and Gloom for Solutions
Latest PLoS posts
- Global Health Security and the NTDs in Tooth and Claw
- Eyes on the Rise: Sea Level Rise Rally in Tooth and Claw
- Expanding the Homepages of Knowledge: the Topic Pages Collection in PLOS Computational Biology in Tooth and Claw
- MozFest: Bringing the Web to Science in Tooth and Claw
- DNA and Dating: Buyer Beware in Tooth and Claw
Who is Tooth and Claw?
I'm a freelance journalist interested in how humans are affecting everything else that lives on Earth. I've written for The New York Times, Popular Science, Mother Jones, Audubon, OnEarth, and many other publications, and I have an MS in environmental studies.
Posts by Category