Latest PLoS posts
- 9-2-15 PLOS Science Wednesday AMA Preview: River blindness programs improve health outcomes: Evidence for increased prioritization of NTDs in post-2015 global health agenda in Tooth and Claw
- The Value of 3 Degrees of Separation on Twitter in Tooth and Claw
- Psychology cleans up its act, plus biohackers embrace gene editing, CRISPR, cyborgs in Tooth and Claw
- Drinking water before meals leads to weight loss in Tooth and Claw
- Launching the PLOS Genetics Research Prize 2015 in Tooth and Claw
Who is Tooth and Claw?
I'm a freelance journalist interested in how humans are affecting everything else that lives on Earth. I've written for The New York Times, Popular Science, Mother Jones, Audubon, OnEarth, and many other publications, and I have an MS in environmental studies.
Posts by Category