- Robert L Bell on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Links 11/19/13 | Mike the Mad Biologist on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Victoria Costello on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- David Kroll on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Vizen Design & ConsultingOpen Data Movement | Vizen Design & Consulting on ESA 2013: Ditching the Doom and Gloom for Solutions
Latest PLoS posts
- PLOS & DNDi launch a new Collection celebrating a Decade of Open Access and NTD R&D in Tooth and Claw
- Developing an Ethic for Digital Fossils in Tooth and Claw
- Katie Couric promotes dangerous fear mongering with show on the HPV vaccine. in Tooth and Claw
- James Hansen and Colleagues Offer Evidence for a Disruptive Call to Action in Tooth and Claw
- This Week in PLOS Medicine: Insufficient Antimalarial Dosing in Children, Completeness of Trial Reporting, and Increases in Journal Retractions in Tooth and Claw
Who is Tooth and Claw?
I'm a freelance journalist interested in how humans are affecting everything else that lives on Earth. I've written for The New York Times, Popular Science, Mother Jones, Audubon, OnEarth, and many other publications, and I have an MS in environmental studies.
Posts by Category