- Robert L Bell on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Links 11/19/13 | Mike the Mad Biologist on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Victoria Costello on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- David Kroll on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Vizen Design & ConsultingOpen Data Movement | Vizen Design & Consulting on ESA 2013: Ditching the Doom and Gloom for Solutions
Latest PLoS posts
- Rising Wealth Inequality and NCDs - What's the Link? in Tooth and Claw
- State of the Union: precision medicine, the space program, climate change in Tooth and Claw
- Introducing the Tripod Statement for Reporting Clinical Prediction Models in Tooth and Claw
- From GMOs to GROs: Will Life Find a Way? in Tooth and Claw
- Why a new antibiotic won't help diseases of poverty in Tooth and Claw
Who is Tooth and Claw?
I'm a freelance journalist interested in how humans are affecting everything else that lives on Earth. I've written for The New York Times, Popular Science, Mother Jones, Audubon, OnEarth, and many other publications, and I have an MS in environmental studies.
Posts by Category