- Robert L Bell on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Links 11/19/13 | Mike the Mad Biologist on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Victoria Costello on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- David Kroll on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Vizen Design & ConsultingOpen Data Movement | Vizen Design & Consulting on ESA 2013: Ditching the Doom and Gloom for Solutions
Latest PLoS posts
- Visit PLOS at IUMS 2014 in Montréal in Tooth and Claw
- The Relationships of Education, Health, and Skills in Improving the Lives of Adults and Their Families: A Call for Papers for a New PLOS Collection in Tooth and Claw
- Just Add Water: World Water Monitoring Challenge 2013 Results in Tooth and Claw
- Coop's Citizen Sci Scoop: The nine simultaneous lives of cats in Tooth and Claw
- Making Biomolecular Simulations Accessible in the Post-Nobel Prize Era in Tooth and Claw
Who is Tooth and Claw?
I'm a freelance journalist interested in how humans are affecting everything else that lives on Earth. I've written for The New York Times, Popular Science, Mother Jones, Audubon, OnEarth, and many other publications, and I have an MS in environmental studies.
Posts by Category