- Robert L Bell on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Links 11/19/13 | Mike the Mad Biologist on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Victoria Costello on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- David Kroll on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Vizen Design & ConsultingOpen Data Movement | Vizen Design & Consulting on ESA 2013: Ditching the Doom and Gloom for Solutions
Latest PLoS posts
- ALM Reports - more features, more power in Tooth and Claw
- Fighting Canavan: Honoring Rare Disease Week in Tooth and Claw
- "Understanding Psychosis and Schizophrenia" and mental health service users in Tooth and Claw
- Positively Negative: A New PLOS ONE Collection focusing on Negative, Null and Inconclusive Results in Tooth and Claw
- “Vaccine Hesitancy”: The PLOS Currents Collection in Tooth and Claw
Who is Tooth and Claw?
I'm a freelance journalist interested in how humans are affecting everything else that lives on Earth. I've written for The New York Times, Popular Science, Mother Jones, Audubon, OnEarth, and many other publications, and I have an MS in environmental studies.
Posts by Category