- Robert L Bell on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Links 11/19/13 | Mike the Mad Biologist on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Victoria Costello on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- David Kroll on Farewell and Thanks for Reading
- Vizen Design & ConsultingOpen Data Movement | Vizen Design & Consulting on ESA 2013: Ditching the Doom and Gloom for Solutions
Latest PLoS posts
- Shake Your Tail Bone! (and shape your skeleton, if you're a bird) in Tooth and Claw
- The Mystery of the Missing ALM in Tooth and Claw
- Mitohype: 3-Parent Designer Babies Who Will Change Human Evolution in Tooth and Claw
- The Ten Commandments of Good Psychiatry: Perspectives of a Fundamentalist Psychiatrist in Tooth and Claw
- Understanding allostery, constructing structural pathways and exploring a new trend in data integration: the PLOS Comp Biol February issue in Tooth and Claw
Who is Tooth and Claw?
I'm a freelance journalist interested in how humans are affecting everything else that lives on Earth. I've written for The New York Times, Popular Science, Mother Jones, Audubon, OnEarth, and many other publications, and I have an MS in environmental studies.
Posts by Category