In a pair of posts Raquel Reyes from Massachusetts General Hospital provided a vivid description of the challenges of providing health care during viral hemorrhagic fever outbreaks in Southwest Uganda.
- Evidently it’s Cholera Season
- PLOS launches Clinical Immunology Collection
- From One to One Million Article Views: Q&A with Author John Ioannidis
- Book Review: The Adventure of the Cure That Wasn’t
- EH!WOZA: Leaving the Lab and Addressing TB Stigmas and Taboos
- I’m a Scientist with Learning Disabilities and That’s Okay!
TopicsAfrica antimicrobial drugs antiretroviral treatment cardiovascular health child health china clinical trials developing world diarrhea environment ethics Ghostwriting global burden of disease global health guidelines health costs health information health policy health systems HIV HIV/AIDS influenza LMICs malaria maternal and perinatal health maternal health medical literature medical students Mental Health mortality MSF neglected tropical diseases open access pharmaceutical industry Policy public health reporting research ethics sanitation sub-saharan Africa systematic reviews tuberculosis vaccine water WHO