In a pair of posts Raquel Reyes from Massachusetts General Hospital provided a vivid description of the challenges of providing health care during viral hemorrhagic fever outbreaks in Southwest Uganda.
- Social pathways for Ebola Virus Disease in rural Sierra Leone, and some implications for containment
- A Rapid Response to Ebola
- Researchers Follow the Path of HIV and Prevention Interventions
- Urbanisation Up Close
- Ebola has Taught us a Crucial Lesson about our Views of “Irrational” Health Behaviors
- The Price of Joining the ‘Middle Income Country’ Club: Reduced Access to Medical Innovation
TopicsAfrica antimicrobial drugs antiretroviral treatment cardiovascular health child health china clinical trials developing world diarrhea environment ethics Ghostwriting global burden of disease global health guidelines health costs health information health policy health systems HIV HIV/AIDS influenza LMICs malaria maternal and perinatal health maternal health medical literature medical students Mental Health mortality MSF neglected tropical diseases open access pharmaceutical industry Policy public health reporting research ethics sanitation sub-saharan Africa systematic reviews tuberculosis vaccine water WHO