In a pair of posts Raquel Reyes from Massachusetts General Hospital provided a vivid description of the challenges of providing health care during viral hemorrhagic fever outbreaks in Southwest Uganda.
- Lessons that Last: 200 Pearls and Counting
- Learning from the South: influenza immunization in pregnancy
- Promoting Scientific Publications from Authors Overseas
- The Elderly: A neglected population with neglected tropical diseases
- Tackling Cholera in Haiti: A Multi-Faceted Approach
- Gaining Perspective from Performing HIV/M. tuberculosis co-Infection Research in South Africa
TopicsAfrica antimicrobial drugs antiretroviral treatment cardiovascular health child health china clinical trials developing world diarrhea environment Ghostwriting global burden of disease global health guidelines health costs health information health policy health systems HIV HIV/AIDS India influenza LMICs malaria maternal and perinatal health maternal health medical literature medical students Mental Health mortality MSF neglected tropical diseases open access pharmaceutical industry Policy public health reporting research ethics sanitation sub-saharan Africa systematic reviews tuberculosis vaccine water WHO