Speaking of Medicine provides a space for students to write about the new ideas and ways of approaching medicine and health. Isobel Braithwaite, a medicine and public health student, shared her thoughts on the Turning the World Upside Down online platform, launched in 2013.
- Learning from the South: influenza immunization in pregnancy
- Promoting Scientific Publications from Authors Overseas
- The Elderly: A neglected population with neglected tropical diseases
- Tackling Cholera in Haiti: A Multi-Faceted Approach
- Gaining Perspective from Performing HIV/M. tuberculosis co-Infection Research in South Africa
- Challenging the Enemy-Tuberculosis- with Full Force
TopicsAfrica antimicrobial drugs antiretroviral treatment cardiovascular health child health china clinical trials developing world diarrhea environment Ghostwriting global burden of disease global health guidelines health costs health information health policy health systems HIV HIV/AIDS India influenza LMICs malaria maternal and perinatal health maternal health medical literature medical students Mental Health mortality MSF neglected tropical diseases open access pharmaceutical industry Policy public health reporting research ethics sanitation sub-saharan Africa systematic reviews tuberculosis vaccine water WHO