Speaking of Medicine provides a space for students to write about the new ideas and ways of approaching medicine and health. Isobel Braithwaite, a medicine and public health student, shared her thoughts on the Turning the World Upside Down online platform, launched in 2013.
- Push for Better Death Data Bears Fruit: Largest Ever Global Dataset of Individual Deaths Released
- Does Exposure to Smoking (either passive or active) Lead to Increased Allergies?
- An Interview with Pascale Cossart
- Pneumonia Affects People of All Ages: Interview with Carlos J. Orihuela
- What Factors Might Have Led to the Emergence of Ebola in West Africa?
- Mind the Deadly Gaps
TopicsAfrica antimicrobial drugs antiretroviral treatment cardiovascular health child health china clinical trials developing world diarrhea environment ethics Ghostwriting global burden of disease global health guidelines health costs health information health policy health systems HIV HIV/AIDS influenza LMICs malaria maternal and perinatal health maternal health medical literature medical students Mental Health mortality MSF neglected tropical diseases open access pharmaceutical industry Policy public health reporting research ethics sanitation sub-saharan Africa systematic reviews tuberculosis vaccine water WHO