Speaking of Medicine provides a space for students to write about the new ideas and ways of approaching medicine and health. Isobel Braithwaite, a medicine and public health student, shared her thoughts on the Turning the World Upside Down online platform, launched in 2013.
- PLOS Medicine launches a new Collection on Universal Health Coverage
- Ebola: a Blind Outbreak
- In Honor of Dr. Elisabetta Ullu
- When Implementing Universal Health Coverage, Context Matters
- When Retroviral Research Goes Viral
- Further Integration: The latest update to the MHTF & PLOS Maternal Health Collection
TopicsAfrica antimicrobial drugs antiretroviral treatment cardiovascular health child health china clinical trials developing world diarrhea environment ethics Ghostwriting global burden of disease global health guidelines health costs health information health policy health systems HIV HIV/AIDS influenza LMICs malaria maternal and perinatal health maternal health medical literature medical students Mental Health mortality MSF neglected tropical diseases open access pharmaceutical industry Policy public health reporting research ethics sanitation sub-saharan Africa systematic reviews tuberculosis vaccine water WHO