Speaking of Medicine provides a space for students to write about the new ideas and ways of approaching medicine and health. Isobel Braithwaite, a medicine and public health student, shared her thoughts on the Turning the World Upside Down online platform, launched in 2013.
- Advocating for Equitable Access to Global Health Internship Opportunities
- Nepal after the recent earthquakes: reconstruction and vaccine-preventable enteric diseases
- Malaria and Epstein-Barr Virus: A Lethal Combination
- MSF Scientific Day 2015: a conference without borders
- World Malaria Day 2015: A Conversation between Allan Schapira and Lorenz von Seidlein
- Drugs for Malaria: Need to Overcome Resistance to Artemisinins and Eliminate All Stages of Parasites in a Wide Range of Transmission and Disease Settings
TopicsAfrica antimicrobial drugs antiretroviral treatment cardiovascular health child health china clinical trials developing world diarrhea environment ethics Ghostwriting global burden of disease global health guidelines health costs health information health policy health systems HIV HIV/AIDS influenza LMICs malaria maternal and perinatal health maternal health medical literature medical students Mental Health mortality MSF neglected tropical diseases open access pharmaceutical industry Policy public health reporting research ethics sanitation sub-saharan Africa systematic reviews tuberculosis vaccine water WHO