The report “Progress on Sanitation and Drinking-Water – 2010 Update Report“, assessing progress on MDG 7c (drinking water supply and sanitation), is now available from the WHO/UNICEF Joint Monitoring Programme for Water Supply and Sanitation. The good news is that progress on drinking water goals is on track; unfortunately, sanitation goals are lagging behind target. Read the press release for more information: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2010/water_20100315/en/index.html
- Cancer Genomics: Data, Data and more Data
- Child Cancer Care and Hospital Hygiene – Can We Have One without the Other?
- Training the Next Generation of Scientists from Disease Endemic Countries Should be a High Priority in Disease Elimination Efforts
- Ready or Not: Here Come the Data
- Time for a jumpstart: accelerating access to new and promising DR-TB drugs
- The Oral Microbiota Affects More Than Just the Mouth
TopicsAfrica antimicrobial drugs antiretroviral treatment cardiovascular health child health china clinical trials developing world diarrhea environment ethics Ghostwriting global burden of disease global health guidelines health costs health information health policy health systems HIV HIV/AIDS influenza LMICs malaria maternal and perinatal health maternal health medical literature medical students Mental Health mortality MSF neglected tropical diseases open access pharmaceutical industry Policy public health reporting research ethics sanitation sub-saharan Africa systematic reviews tuberculosis vaccine water WHO