The report “Progress on Sanitation and Drinking-Water – 2010 Update Report“, assessing progress on MDG 7c (drinking water supply and sanitation), is now available from the WHO/UNICEF Joint Monitoring Programme for Water Supply and Sanitation. The good news is that progress on drinking water goals is on track; unfortunately, sanitation goals are lagging behind target. Read the press release for more information: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2010/water_20100315/en/index.html
- Evidently it’s Cholera Season
- PLOS launches Clinical Immunology Collection
- From One to One Million Article Views: Q&A with Author John Ioannidis
- Book Review: The Adventure of the Cure That Wasn’t
- EH!WOZA: Leaving the Lab and Addressing TB Stigmas and Taboos
- I’m a Scientist with Learning Disabilities and That’s Okay!
TopicsAfrica antimicrobial drugs antiretroviral treatment cardiovascular health child health china clinical trials developing world diarrhea environment ethics Ghostwriting global burden of disease global health guidelines health costs health information health policy health systems HIV HIV/AIDS influenza LMICs malaria maternal and perinatal health maternal health medical literature medical students Mental Health mortality MSF neglected tropical diseases open access pharmaceutical industry Policy public health reporting research ethics sanitation sub-saharan Africa systematic reviews tuberculosis vaccine water WHO