The Geneva Health Forum is a biannual event organized by the Geneva University Hospitals and the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Geneva in partnership with a number of international organizations including the International Committee of the Red Cross, Institute of Tropical Medicine, Antwerp, and the Institute for Development Studies. The next forum will be from 19 – 21 April 2010 in Geneva. The topic of the 2010 forum is the “strengthening of health systems by emphasizing access to health in periods of crisis with particular attention to regional approaches.” The dealine for abstracts is the 30th October.
- Push for Better Death Data Bears Fruit: Largest Ever Global Dataset of Individual Deaths Released
- Does Exposure to Smoking (either passive or active) Lead to Increased Allergies?
- An Interview with Pascale Cossart
- Pneumonia Affects People of All Ages: Interview with Carlos J. Orihuela
- What Factors Might Have Led to the Emergence of Ebola in West Africa?
- Mind the Deadly Gaps
TopicsAfrica antimicrobial drugs antiretroviral treatment cardiovascular health child health china clinical trials developing world diarrhea environment ethics Ghostwriting global burden of disease global health guidelines health costs health information health policy health systems HIV HIV/AIDS influenza LMICs malaria maternal and perinatal health maternal health medical literature medical students Mental Health mortality MSF neglected tropical diseases open access pharmaceutical industry Policy public health reporting research ethics sanitation sub-saharan Africa systematic reviews tuberculosis vaccine water WHO