Ever wondered how jugglers juggle, sword swallowers swallow, or contortionists contort? This video from an evening at the Wellcome Trust collection in London has some of the answers. The video is one of a series from the Wellcome Trust, including one by Simon Hay who discusses the malaria map, which the Wellcome Trust funded, and which has led to two papers published in PLoS Medicine
- How a Free Trade Agreement Threatens Your Health and the Health of the People You Care About
- Could Yellow Fever Return to the United States?
- This Week in PLOS NTDs and PLOS Pathogens: New Insights Into P. vivax Genome, How Viruses Protect Themselves Against RNA Decay Machinery, Imaging Schisotosomiasis Eggs with Cell Phone Cameras, and More
- PLOS & DNDi launch a new Collection celebrating a Decade of Open Access and NTD R&D
- This Week in PLOS Medicine: Insufficient Antimalarial Dosing in Children, Completeness of Trial Reporting, and Increases in Journal Retractions
- Is the Global Fund Heading Backwards on Access to Medicines?
TopicsAfrica antimicrobial drugs antiretroviral treatment cardiovascular health child health china clinical trials developing world diarrhea environment Ghostwriting global burden of disease global health guidelines health costs health information health policy health systems HIV HIV/AIDS influenza LMICs malaria maternal and perinatal health maternal health medical literature medical students Mental Health mortality MSF neglected tropical diseases open access pharmaceutical industry Policy public health reporting research ethics sanitation sub-saharan Africa systematic reviews tobacco tuberculosis vaccine water WHO