Ever wondered how jugglers juggle, sword swallowers swallow, or contortionists contort? This video from an evening at the Wellcome Trust collection in London has some of the answers. The video is one of a series from the Wellcome Trust, including one by Simon Hay who discusses the malaria map, which the Wellcome Trust funded, and which has led to two papers published in PLoS Medicine
- When Implementing Universal Health Coverage, Context Matters
- When Retroviral Research Goes Viral
- Further Integration: The latest update to the MHTF & PLOS Maternal Health Collection
- PLOS Resources on Ebola
- Who Should Contribute to Funding of Global Health R&D and How Much?
- Why ICART, a New Research Center in the D.R.Congo, is Needed
TopicsAfrica antimicrobial drugs antiretroviral treatment cardiovascular health child health china clinical trials developing world diarrhea environment ethics Ghostwriting global burden of disease global health guidelines health costs health information health policy health systems HIV HIV/AIDS influenza LMICs malaria maternal and perinatal health maternal health medical literature medical students Mental Health mortality MSF neglected tropical diseases open access pharmaceutical industry Policy public health reporting research ethics sanitation sub-saharan Africa systematic reviews tuberculosis vaccine water WHO