Ever wondered how jugglers juggle, sword swallowers swallow, or contortionists contort? This video from an evening at the Wellcome Trust collection in London has some of the answers. The video is one of a series from the Wellcome Trust, including one by Simon Hay who discusses the malaria map, which the Wellcome Trust funded, and which has led to two papers published in PLoS Medicine
- Push for Better Death Data Bears Fruit: Largest Ever Global Dataset of Individual Deaths Released
- Does Exposure to Smoking (either passive or active) Lead to Increased Allergies?
- An Interview with Pascale Cossart
- Pneumonia Affects People of All Ages: Interview with Carlos J. Orihuela
- What Factors Might Have Led to the Emergence of Ebola in West Africa?
- Mind the Deadly Gaps
TopicsAfrica antimicrobial drugs antiretroviral treatment cardiovascular health child health china clinical trials developing world diarrhea environment ethics Ghostwriting global burden of disease global health guidelines health costs health information health policy health systems HIV HIV/AIDS influenza LMICs malaria maternal and perinatal health maternal health medical literature medical students Mental Health mortality MSF neglected tropical diseases open access pharmaceutical industry Policy public health reporting research ethics sanitation sub-saharan Africa systematic reviews tuberculosis vaccine water WHO