Ever wondered how jugglers juggle, sword swallowers swallow, or contortionists contort? This video from an evening at the Wellcome Trust collection in London has some of the answers. The video is one of a series from the Wellcome Trust, including one by Simon Hay who discusses the malaria map, which the Wellcome Trust funded, and which has led to two papers published in PLoS Medicine
- “Vaccine Hesitancy”: The PLOS Currents Collection
- Chlamydia trachomatis –Urgent need for an effective T cell vaccine to combat the silent epidemic of a stealth bacterial pathogen
- What Kills Little Kids?
- Book Review: What Cancer Teaches Us About Ourselves
- Translating Research into Practice Series: From Inaction to Advocacy: Placing Women and Children at the Center of Sustainable Development
- Translating Research into Practice Series: Emergency Obstetric Referral and Transport in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: the Direction of Travel
TopicsAfrica antimicrobial drugs antiretroviral treatment cardiovascular health child health china clinical trials developing world diarrhea environment ethics Ghostwriting global burden of disease global health guidelines health costs health information health policy health systems HIV HIV/AIDS influenza LMICs malaria maternal and perinatal health maternal health medical literature medical students Mental Health mortality MSF neglected tropical diseases open access pharmaceutical industry Policy public health reporting research ethics sanitation sub-saharan Africa systematic reviews tuberculosis vaccine water WHO