Ever wondered how jugglers juggle, sword swallowers swallow, or contortionists contort? This video from an evening at the Wellcome Trust collection in London has some of the answers. The video is one of a series from the Wellcome Trust, including one by Simon Hay who discusses the malaria map, which the Wellcome Trust funded, and which has led to two papers published in PLoS Medicine
- Forced to Flee: Humanitarian Disasters Leave Women at Higher Risk
- Looking for $2 Trillion
- Is Viral Load Testing for HIV a Realistic Strategy in Developing Countries?
- Vaccine Hesitancy: A Call for Papers from PLOS Currents: Outbreaks
- Drugs for the Poor, Drugs for the Rich: Why the Current R&D Model Doesn’t Deliver
- Is the American Health Profession Ignoring a Human Rights Issue Hiding in Plain Sight?
TopicsAfrica antimicrobial drugs antiretroviral treatment cardiovascular health child health china clinical trials developing world diarrhea environment Ghostwriting global burden of disease global health guidelines health costs health information health policy health systems HIV HIV/AIDS influenza LMICs malaria maternal and perinatal health maternal health medical literature medical students Mental Health mortality MSF neglected tropical diseases open access pharmaceutical industry Policy public health reporting research ethics sanitation sub-saharan Africa systematic reviews tobacco tuberculosis vaccine water WHO