Ever wondered how jugglers juggle, sword swallowers swallow, or contortionists contort? This video from an evening at the Wellcome Trust collection in London has some of the answers. The video is one of a series from the Wellcome Trust, including one by Simon Hay who discusses the malaria map, which the Wellcome Trust funded, and which has led to two papers published in PLoS Medicine
- Introducing the Tripod Statement for Reporting Clinical Prediction Models
- FDA Voucher for Leishmaniasis Treatment: Can Both Patients and Companies Win?
- One Million Deaths by Parasites
- Is Margaret Chan Really to Blame for the Delayed Ebola Response?
- TDR Reflects on 40 Years
- Supporting Those Who Go to Fight Ebola
TopicsAfrica antimicrobial drugs antiretroviral treatment cardiovascular health child health china clinical trials developing world diarrhea environment ethics Ghostwriting global burden of disease global health guidelines health costs health information health policy health systems HIV HIV/AIDS influenza LMICs malaria maternal and perinatal health maternal health medical literature medical students Mental Health mortality MSF neglected tropical diseases open access pharmaceutical industry Policy public health reporting research ethics sanitation sub-saharan Africa systematic reviews tuberculosis vaccine water WHO