SciDevNet is an informative site that publishes “News, views and information about science, technology and the developing world”. A recent news item discussed how the UK learned societies are reaching out to scientists in the developing world. Interestingly, the benefits are not just one way. Small UK societies can gain from the capacity available in developing world countries.
- Venezuela: An Emerging Tropical Disease and Humanitarian Emergency?
- The Global Response to the Ebola Fever Epidemic: What Took So Long?
- Ebola: Liberians Destined for Extinction
- Reflections on feces and its synonyms
- Introducing a New Look for the Journal Homepages
- World Hepatitis Day 2014 – Think Again
TopicsAfrica antimicrobial drugs antiretroviral treatment cardiovascular health child health china clinical trials developing world diarrhea environment ethics Ghostwriting global burden of disease global health guidelines health costs health information health policy health systems HIV HIV/AIDS influenza LMICs malaria maternal and perinatal health maternal health medical literature medical students Mental Health mortality MSF neglected tropical diseases open access pharmaceutical industry Policy public health reporting research ethics sanitation sub-saharan Africa systematic reviews tuberculosis vaccine water WHO