In December, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) made this startling announcement: poisoning is now the leading cause of injury deaths in the United States, surpassing even automobile accidents. The primary reason,
DENVER, Colorado – October 10, 2011 – An 80-year-old woman was hospitalized Sunday after carbon monoxide seeped into her home from an old heater. Levels of the gas were so high that firefighters had to
BOSTON, Mass – October 1, 2010 – Boston firefighters evacuated a high-rise apartment building this morning after high levels of carbon monoxide seeped into the building from a basement boiler that was being taken apart.
There it was, the sound of an engine, that low steady grumble. The little girls heard it – they were just 11 and 12 – and they told the mother. You parked the car in