Archive of My Atrocities
CategoriesAnimal Behavior Artificial Intelligence Biology Climate Creationist Twaddle Drug Development Economics Education Energy Entertainment Environment Evolution Evolutionary Psychology Gaaah!!! Nature! Health Journalism Martial Arts Media Neuroscience Parasites Physics Politics Psychology Regenerative Medicine Science Writing Skepticism Space Technology
- Shaking Method for Garlic | Question and Answer on So Why Does the Garlic Trick Work?
- How passion (and 3D printers) can save science education | JohnRennie.net on Passion and 3D printers reinvent STEM learning
- Arts of the white man and the native american - Page 3 on Evolved Fists or the Best Weapons at Hand?
- Our Skulls Didn’t Evolve to be Punched – Phenomena: Laelaps on Evolved Fists or the Best Weapons at Hand?
- Jean Black on So Why Does the Garlic Trick Work?
The Gleaming Retort — Meet the Author
John Rennie served as editor in chief of Scientific American between 1994 and 2009. Based in New York, he continues to work as a science writer and editor, and as an adjunct instructor in New York University's Science, Health and Environmental Reporting Program. John can be found on Twitter as @tvjrennie.More info
Contact usDo you have a suggestion or want to submit a report? Fill out this form.