Archive of My Atrocities
CategoriesAnimal Behavior Artificial Intelligence Biology Climate Creationist Twaddle Drug Development Economics Education Energy Entertainment Environment Evolution Evolutionary Psychology Gaaah!!! Nature! Health Journalism Martial Arts Media Neuroscience Parasites Physics Politics Psychology Regenerative Medicine Science Writing Skepticism Space Technology
- Sally Everett on So Why Does the Garlic Trick Work?
- schmitty on How Did Houdini Trick Conan Doyle?
- Neil on How Did Houdini Trick Conan Doyle?
- Shaking Method for Garlic | Question and Answer on So Why Does the Garlic Trick Work?
- How passion (and 3D printers) can save science education | JohnRennie.net on Passion and 3D printers reinvent STEM learning
The Gleaming Retort — Meet the Author
John Rennie served as editor in chief of Scientific American between 1994 and 2009. Based in New York, he continues to work as a science writer and editor, and as an adjunct instructor in New York University's Science, Health and Environmental Reporting Program. John can be found on Twitter as @tvjrennie.More info
Contact usDo you have a suggestion or want to submit a report? Fill out this form.